"Just Publish! Ebook Creation for Indie Authors"
Learn how to write, design, format, upload, and sell your own book for low cost or free.
You probably have a story inside you that's just busting to get out. Most people do.
And the premise for here is that you don't have to buy or pay for anything in order to get your story written, published, and selling online.
Learn the 3 Parts to eBook Publishing
- How to write a book - painlessly, effortlessly, earning the satisfaction and pride you deserve.
- How to publish your book - without the costs and delays recommended by the current "experts".
- How to sell a book online - make your book discoverable and sell, not only on Amazon, but on iBookstore, B&N, Kobo, and everywhere else.
And all for no more than you already have at hand.
Solve the key factors which have tried to keep you from publishing your story.
- You want to get Control over your own book and your own life - while others only want to control you for their own purposes.
- You want to get Approval for your own efforts - not pay money for someone else to approve your work "through channels", which can add years you can't afford to lose.
- You want to have the Security of running your own writing-publishing-selling business, and knowing how it will turn out at every step.
- And you want to Join the group of successful Independent Authors who control their own higher royalties and income.
Tools you will find inside this guide:
- Develop writing habits you can use for life
- Learn precise, proved tips and shortcuts to save time and money
- Get real certainty how the real "million-book-sellers" have made their own success - and how you can duplicate this starting today!
- Discover secrets to formatting your Amazon descriptions to rocket sales and pass competitors in their tracks.
- Get access to the entire Publishing Success Blueprint from start to finish
- Find how to open additional distribution lines for even more income!
A Personal Word from the Author
I've been publishing books successfully for years before ebooks became popular. But I was never satisfied with the sales I was getting. So, I buckled down and started learning how online book marketing really worked. This took me through half a hundred "expert" ebooks, thousands of web-pages, and countless real-world tests.
I figured out how to do this for little or nothing more than what I already had. I found out you don't have to have fancy equipment or programs to create your books. And that time-consuming Social Media and expensive advertising doesn't sell your books - but applying these discoveries will.
In my tests, I started routinely getting sales from books which had sat dormant for years,You don't have to spend the months I did to work this all out. Or buy all the books I have just to compile their hidden methods. Now this one book tells you all these secrets, so you can get your booksales rocketing, too.
Free ebook Publisher site links:
"Becoming a Writer" by Dorothea Brande (included in "Becoming the Fiction Storyteller of Your Dreams")***
"On Writing" by Stephen King***
"Elements of Style" by William Strunk Jr. and E.B. White**
"APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur" by Guy Kawasaki and Shawn Welch
"Building Your Book for Kindle" by Kindle Direct Publishing
"Lulu Content Creation Guide" by Lulu Press Inc.
"Smashwords Style Guide" by Mark Coker**
"An Open Office Guide to Publishing on Smashwords" by Gregory Scott
"Make a Killing on Kindle" by Michael Alvear *****
"Bestgorize Your Amazon KDP eBook" by Joe Oye**
“Secrets to Ebook Publishing Success” by Mark Coker*****
"Outliers: The Story of Success" by Malcom Gladwell**
"Duct Tape Marketing" by John Jantsch
"An Online Sunshine Plan" by Robert C. Worstell
Cover sizes article - Mark Coker, Smashwords
"Regardless of how they appear on the cover, title and subtitle must be correctly capitalized. The first letter of all words in the title and subtitle should be capitalized, except for the following words: a, an, and, for, from, of, or, the, to. The first and last word of the title and subtitle should always be capitalized."
"Character Entity References" (Amazon html code in descriptions.)
Improve Your English - Oxford Dictionaries
Share Buttons for inside your ebook...
Online Tools and Useful Sites:
How to use 4 free tools (LibreOffice, GIMP, Sigil, Calibre) to create your ebooks from a text document:
Those described tools (with download links):
- LibreOffice (a version of Openoffice) - reads and can save as Word documents.
- a plug-in for this called "Writer2Epub" to make epubs directly
- Sigil – tweaks and checks your epubs
- Calibre – builds a library for your ebooks and holds metadata
- and GIMP to make covers.
And another Interview on this book, plus a couple of others:
Some of the many additional ebooks which were part of this research:
Be the Monkey - Ebooks and Self-Publishing: A Dialog Between Authors Barry Eisler and Joe Konrath
Successful eBook Publishing: The Complete How-to Guide for Creating and Launching Your Amazon Kindle eBook
Crush It On The Kindle: The Definitive Guide to Publishing, Promoting, and Selling more eBooks on Amazon
In-Book Promotion: Using the Kindle's Built-In Features to Increase Sales
Genius: How to Be One, How to Live With It